Bath or Bristol with remote working option as long as you can visit the offices once a month
£30k - £35k
Autonomous culture and flexible working
Possible 4-day week option too
Fast-growing Marketing Agency who aren’t like all the others – they provide online marketing solutions for business owners wanting to scale their business and increase online leads, enquiries, sales and customer engagement – without the jargon or complicated chat – just straight forward results in a humble, down to earth environment.
The SEO manager will be responsible for new and existing clients coming into the business, drawing up and implementing solid strategies with ROI at the forefront of your mind.
As a SEO Manager, your role will encompass a full 360 SEO approach.
Key tasks will include:
- Developing & implementing new onsite and content strategies
- Setting strategies that are aligned to client needs
- Working through, highlighting and fixing various onsite issues
- Technical / onsite recommendations to improve website performance inside & outside of Search Engines.
- Be familiar with various CMS’ – mainly Wordpress
- Working closely with management & project management
- Nurture existing clients you have won & upselling where possible
- Thorough keyword research
- Delivering solid SEO audits & benchmarking
- Not be hellbent on rankings (SEO is much more than just rankings)
- Identify new opportunities through SEO for clients
- Be familiar with tools such as GA, GSC, S.F, Ahrefs, Data Studio, Infinity etc
- Competent with content & creative writing is a big plus
- Proving success through KPI’s and organic conversions
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years SEO experience, in-house or agency side.
- Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written
- Strong writer, equally versatile in professional and creative writing and can adapt tone style, grammar, vocabulary, etc. based on audience
- Proactive thinker who actively seeks opportunities to learn, grow and produce
Send us your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference REH - 497
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.