Digital Content Specialist
2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Content Manager
Your new company
My client is a leading business services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, close-working team with a sizeable digital marketing department spanning acquisition, search, UX, digital projects & optimisation. The role is an initial 3 month contract and will be based largely remotely with very occasional travel to offices & work spaces in Surrey.
Your new role
As the Content Specialist you will be primarily responsible for executing actions across the vast international web estate that directly improve the performance of targeted content performance, visibility and lead flow.
The key responsibilities will span across digital marketing channels for both B2C and B2B audiences across digital marketing platforms. The two main areas of interest for this role are supporting on a mass web migration project (reviewing data & insights / making recommendations on content to port / reviewing content and advising on new formats, layouts, content structures etc.) and general Content optimisation; reviewing cross-market content performance across the estate including page structures, performance, format, UX, competitor and gap analysis - reviewing, compiling insights and making recommendations on content optimisations as well as writing some optimised web copy.
This will include:
- Action and deliver priority Digital Marketing projects like website content migrations (new CMS platform) and content audits & recommendations across main and subsidiary brands globally
- Cross-functional collaboration to support with the optimisation of content in key regions
- Management of content related documentation and comms with internal teams and key markets to ensure that action progress and project plans are tracked
- Actioning insights generated by other Digital Marketing areas - SEO, Paid Search, UX/CX, CRO
- Support rollout and implementation of technical SEO recommendations to support local search performance
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in writing optimised web copy for B2B and B2C audiences.
- Experience in content promotion and amplification through inbound marketing is an advantage.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices, including keyword research & analysis and trends data.
- Nice to Have: Experience in Google Analytics, including reporting and measuring on campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Fluency in another language would be desirable.
- A demonstrated ability to work and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders across all levels in the organisation.
- A strong customer and end-user focused approach and is prepared to go over and above what is required to meet the expectations of customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects to deliver a high-quality product within a tight timeframe.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and the ability to self-manage.
- Creative with strong organisational skills.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience, you'll earn a rate of up to £250 per day. This contract has been assessed as in-scope of IR35. You will be provided with equipment and have the opportunity to work remotely, with occasional travel to offices in Surrey for meetings as required. You will have the opportunity to work for a market-leading FTSE business with a worldwide suite of websites and a fast-paced, dedicated team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Content Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly