Digital Marketing Officer/Advisor
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest group of charitable housing associations in London, housing 1 in 10 Londoners. The group are not only passionate about building, managing and selling homes, but strive to create vibrant communities. Reinvesting all of their profit into creating new homes, maintaining their properties and supporting communities.
- Provide a digital marketing managed service to the Group using a range of tools and techniques, ensuring activities and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- To develop and issues brief, and to manage stakeholders.
- Deliver content and digital marketing campaigns to support our corporate objectives
- Manage the proactive digital marketing calendar to produce and align content and campaigns with the needs of the audience, business and channels.
- Source, design, and write engaging content for all digital marketing channels, (internal and external), including social media, email, intranet and websites.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Communications team for internal and external campaigns
- Manage and deliver the Group's social media presence
- Manage the delivery of the email marketing work programme
- Analyse customer journeys to create digital messaging opportunities that convert, retain and reactivate customers' use of the groups digital services and other marketing goals.
- Become the champion for digital marketing across the business, pushing for best practice, continuous improvement and taking the lead in Digital for troubleshooting and requests from stakeholder
- Establish and maintain systems, processes and documentation to support and deliver training, maintenance and business continuity of email marketing tools.
What you need
- Basic experience of working with an ESP or digital marketing platform (e.g. Click Dimensions, SiteCore)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in an email marketing campaign focused role, managing and delivering activities and projects as a subject matter expert
- Social media knowledge and the ability to create and deliver a campaign along with monitoring and reporting on performance
- High standard of numeracy and literacy (e.g. GCSE Maths and English A*-C)
- Solid experience working with a leading ESP or digital marketing platform (e.g. Click Dimensions, SiteCore)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where
they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse
backgrounds to apply.
Apply for Digital Marketing Officer/Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly