Digital Account Director – Digital Agency – To £60k + great benefits
Digital Account Director with strong design and build experience is sought for a stunning pure-play agency based in South-West London who consistently punch above their weight.
This role starts ASAP but they will wait for the ‘right’ Account Director to become available.
This well-established, award-winning 40-person digital marketing transformation agency is focused on unlocking incremental opportunity and enhancing marketing performance for its clients.
It has helped build positive connections for some of the UK’s biggest brands with a mix of expertise – from search marketing, display advertising, direct marketing and CRM, to UX design and website development.
Located in one of London’s most attractive and vibrant suburbs, the agency drives change for a diverse range of clients and consistently punches above its weight.
The Digital Account Director required
This Account Director must be a digital thinker who is ready to help build strong day-to-day relationships with the senior marketing team and ensure all work is delivered on time and within budget with an ability to spot opportunities with client businesses for growth.
From building strong relationships with clients to managing teams across content strategy, community management and performance marketing, you will be a client-facing Account Director who will have the day-to-day responsibility for managing the reboot and growth of this trade account’s social strategy and footprint. Think Facebook, YouTube and Twitter first, LinkedIn second and with other clients being added to the portfolio later depending on your experience.
- Build strong day-to-day relationships with senior marketing team
- Own client briefs – create, translate and manage work throughout the agency – ensuring the final output is one of excellence
- Lead existing projects
- Keep clients satisfied, engaged and listened-to
- Deliver against projected revenue and increase revenue through cross-selling and up-selling agency expertise across your client base
- Ensure all work is delivered to the brief, on time and within budget
- Contribute to new business efforts
Already holding the Account Director title, you are a ‘digital thinking’ Account Director who has 4+ years’ digital agency experience and knowledge of activating social and digital campaigns for large global brands, in either the B2C or B2B space.
You must be a confident, capable account handler and articulate communicator, with a thirst for digital innovation combined with a powerful personal drive to deliver project excellence.
The skills and experience they are looking for are:
- Good track record in account management with relevant social and direct campaign experience
- Smart and solid understanding of social
- Excellent people and relationship building skills to work closely with different departments across the agency
- Experience of working with multi-function teams across SEO, Creative and Paid Search
- Drive and enthusiasm to get stuck into every project
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- A curious, creative marketer who gets a buzz out of driving business results without sacrificing creativity
Salary and benefits
To £60k along with great colleagues, great clients, 25 days’ holiday, BBQs and beer fridges, a car park, your birthday off and much more besides!
Working patterns in the ‘new normal’ are tbc but most likely 3 days in the office, 2 days from home initially.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Digital Account Director – Digital Agency – To £60k + great benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly