Digital Content Editor
Our client requires a multi-talented digital professional to join their Digital team!
The ideal candidate will have good experience working with multi-faceted Content Management Systems and some simple product development experience. You must be passionate about your work and enjoy working across a variety of projects.
You will be a great communicator, deadline driven and unflappable.
What the Digital Editor will do:
- Be responsible for the day to day running of our client’s digital properties – desktop services and/or mobile or TV applications.
- Working across all digital platforms to provide support and develop your skills.
- Contribute towards the generation and shaping of new concepts and strategies
Managing customer facing creative content across digital properties (websites, TV player, mobile app)
Project management - Liaising with external stakeholders to launch new features in apps and websites, managing project timelines, budgets and resource plans.
Liaising with the wider television team to build channel wide contests and promotions run through the digital properties.
Working with external promoters and clients to create sponsored microsites to drive revenue to the digital properties.
Thorough involvement with all aspects of the digital properties, including design rebrands and new product launches.
- Thrive on editorially leading complex interactive projects
- some content creation and design
What we need from you:
- ideally some experience of working in Media/Entertainment company
- 2-3 years of a multi-faceted CMS so publishing different media types, employing different templates and widgets to create page and site content.
- Competent Photoshop skills are essential
- Some project management experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Working with a highly motivated team you will be dynamic with a sense of fun!
If you meet the criteria please send your CV today.
Apply for Digital Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly