Online Content Executive
Online Content Executive, Maidenhead -
The Company – Online Content Executive
A leading supplier of thousands of essential products to businesses across the UK. As experts in their sector, they pride themselves on sourcing the highest quality products at the best value for their clients, all while providing exceptional customer service.
With clients spanning a number of sectors and industries, from healthcare and education to hospitality and leisure, they are the trusted distribution partner for many of the UK’s leading businesses.
They supported a number of their clients through challenging times during Covid, helped a number of businesses with their grand re-openings after restrictions eased and are growing their client base once more – it’s a fantastic time to join a business who are bouncing back stronger than ever post-pandemic!
The Role – Online Content Executive
As Online Content Executive, you would be responsible for creating engaging and informative content for use across the company’s websites and digital channels.
- Producing online content to drive traffic and engagement to websites and ecommerce platforms
- Ensuring all website content is fully optimised for SEO purposes and working with external agencies to ensure the online customer experience is optimised
- Liaising closely with colleagues in the social media and email marketing teams to ensure all external content and communications are using the same tone of voice and messaging
- Monitoring and measuring the performance of all online content projects, ensuring content is bringing customers to the website and encouraging visits to their ecommerce platforms
- Creating content that positions the business as the leader in their field and drives confidence in the brand
You – Online Content Executive
Candidates must have a wealth of experience creating content for use across multiple digital channels and be confident using CMS platforms.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an online content focused marketing position, ideally within the B2B or B2C industries
- Proven experience managing CMS platforms, WordPress experience would be beneficial but not essential
- An understanding of how to optimise content to improve search engine rankings and to drive traffic to websites
- Prior experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be advantageous
Ts & Cs
Based not far from Maidenhead, this role would be easily commutable for those based in Windsor, Ascot, Wokingham, Slough, Bracknell, Chertsey, Woking, Camberley, Winnersh, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, Aldershot, Bagshot, Frimley, Fleet, Maidenhead and Henley on Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Online Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly