Front End Developer
Front End Developer (Work from Home - UK) – Up to £75k DOE plus benefits
This awesome tech owner is growing rapidly and offer some great incentives. They have a strong foundation and now want a strong Front End Developer.
This Front End Developer will work in a cross functional Scrum Agile team that includes back-end developers building a RESTful API that the front-end application will communicate with.
What this Front End Developer will need to do:
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design and ship new features
• Coordinate the workflow between the UI/UX designer and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end engineers in the process of building a RESTful API that will be consumed by the front-end code
• Ensuring high performance on desktop, tablet and mobile browsers
•Contribute to improving front-end coding standards
What this Front End Developer will need to know:
• Expert with HTML5, CSS3 and writing cross-browser compatible code
• Experience with CSS pre-compilers like Sass and LESS
• Experience with NodeJS, Grunt, NPM
• Extensive experience consuming RESTful APIs in your applications
• Highly proficient in TDD with a focus on building testable high-quality code
• Experience building mobile and responsive design applications
• Creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
• Knowledge of W3C AA guidelines and how to build compliant UI’s
• Knowledge of common application vulnerabilities and the strategies and techniques used to combat them
• Strong understanding of OOP Principles and Design Patterns.
• Experience architecting global enterprise SaaS applications so that performance is optimised for global usage
• Experience working in strong cross functional and self-organising Scrum Agile teams
• Experience with Git based source control
• Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications and the environments in which those applications run on.
• Ability to identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
• Ability to mentor the team with technical practices and in particular front end development skills.
• A desire to keep abreast of technical and industry developments
This tech owner is all about its employees - are you an experienced Front End Developer looking for a new and exciting challenge with a business who’ll offer you a career as opposed to a job, alongside many benefits?
If this sounds like your kind of Front End Developer role, please get in touch quoting job reference AP965.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Front End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly