Head of Digital Design
3 days left
- Job Role
- Graphic Designer
Head of Digital Design, Cambridge -
An award-winning, global organisation, are seeking a Head Digital Design to join their growing successful organisation. Offering an excellent benefits package and good home-working opportunities, this is a brilliant next step for a senior product management and innovation guru!
The Head of Digital Design will help to define and establish a multi-faceted design practice for the organisation. As the function develops over time the Head of Digital Design will provide design leadership to a highly skilled team of user experience designers and researchers as well as working with their DevOps team and providing direction to third party suppliers and agency partners. The Head of Digital Design will also work across the company to champion user needs and build the right culture and capability as part of the transformation programme.
You will need…
- Proven experience of UX or UI design.
- Demonstrable experience in team management.
- Experience of establishing and leading product design, development and management functions, defining and designing organisational approaches.
- Experience with customer and product discovery including service design and a track record in engaging a wider group of stakeholders with these approaches.
- Experience with interaction design and information architecture. Proficient in design software.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Experience working within Agile practices, particularly Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding of web standards and best practice, especially in user interface design and usability and accessibility standards; understanding of SEO.
This is a fantastic role with many benefits, such as a relaxed and friendly working environment, and a generous holiday allowance. Due to the location of the Cambridgeshire office, you must be able to commute to their Cambridge based offices when business requirements demand.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Head of Digital Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly