6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Incredible opportunity to join a fantastic growing business in Bournemouth
Your new company
This incredible multiple award winning Dorset based business, who are truly challenging some of the biggest names in the eCommerce industry, are looking to add a number of key hires to their already extremely talented team. With new investment flooding in, this is an exciting time to be a part of a growing business where the sky really is the limit. Very few companies will be able to offer the same amount of training and investment in your career, and if you are seeking an opportunity that won't come around too often, this could be the company for you.
Your new role
The business seeks a marketing professional that is passionate about PPC, and can demonstrate advanced skills in optimisation and management of campaigns. Your role will involve:
- Management and optimisation of PPC search campaigns.
- Developing an integrated PPC channels strategy in line with other channel strategies.
- Reporting and evaluation of performance and trialing ways to improve performance of PPC marketing.
- Management and optimisation of Retargeting programs.
- Managing product feeds for the business and briefing development teams on changes required to product feeds to support PPC activity.
- Spotting product marketing and sales opportunities and communicating those with the wider marketing teams.
- Responsibility for PPC budgets and driving spend effectively working with agencies to deliver improvement.
- Evaluating, executing and improving campaign structure in PPC channels.
- Working closely with marketing and commercial teams to improve our automated campaign processes.
- Knowledge of sales attribution modelling and how to use this effectively to improve performance.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need at least 5 years' experience within PPC, and management experience is a must have. You will also have:
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing optimisation techniques.
- Experience and skills with managing and evaluating large data sets with skills such as SQL, Power Pivot, Big Query etc
- Google Adwords/ Analytics qualifications where relevant.
- You'll have hands on experience in channels and also be able to manage agency relationships effectively.
- Solid commercial acumen and a mentality to seek of opportunity and efficiency.
- Solid understanding of marketing optimisation processes
- Excellent analytical abilities to improve performance.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Preferred international experience in PPC campaign management.
- Appropriate Experience or Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing British tech company's
- Regular Social Events
- Refreshments & Daily Fresh Fruit included.
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly