Digital Marketing Executive
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Milton Keynes -
I’m currently recruiting for an awesome B2B software company who specialise in selling into the public sector. You would be joining an ever-growing marketing team within a wider team of 80 based in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, driven by all things digital, from SEO and lead generation to website maintenance. ‘An employee focuses ethos’ is this organisations forte, boasting a fun company culture… perkbox membership, personal training budget, travel coverage and multiple social events. The list is really extensive…!
You day-to day responsibilities may include but would not be limited to:
- Working Alongside the Head of Marketing to carry out all marketing strategy plans
- Optimising SEO and developing web content
- Being in charge of lead generation campaigns and ensuring new sales for the business through inbound marketing
- Keeping the website updated and building your knowledge of google analytics
- Previous experience in a B2B industry is desirable – but certainly not essential
- CIM qualification or marketing qualifications would also be highly desired.
The business really values its employees, so this is an environment willing to promote and very keen to developed the skillsets of their team!
Due to the location of their Milton Keynes based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Buckinghamshire including: Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Buckingham, Dunstable, Luton and Aylesbury.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly