Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
Location: Sandy, Bedfordshire
Salary: £27,574.00 - £30,590.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days Annual Leave (pro-rata)
Duration: Maternity Cover
Hours: Full Time
This position can be conducted remotely, however please note that regular attendance to the Charity HQ in Sandy, Bedfordshire will be required.
This environmental charity currently have an Account Manager (Maternity Cover) opportunity in their friendly team! Perfect for an experienced account management expert looking for a temporary, full time role.
The Charity Account Management team are responsible for managing communications and creative projects through their internal workflow, from initial briefing to final delivery and review.
They work closely with multiple departments across the organisation to create truly integrated communications briefs and creative outputs, ensuring that these are delivering against measurable objectives whilst aligning with overarching and strategic plans.
The Account Managers also provide line management support to the more junior members of the team.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- You’ll come to the organisation armed with exceptional account management skills gained in a creative or marketing agency environment OR extensive experience of managing multi-channel communications within a charity or similar environment. So you’ll be ready to hit the ground running!
- You’ll be a people person, willing to take the time to get to know those you work with and get the absolute best out of creative and digital teams.
- You’ll be able to apply your strong communications planning and creative briefing knowledge to support the delivery of our new communications priorities.
- You’ll understand and champion the importance of a clear and focused brief, and your comprehension of audience insight and messaging to inform communications activities will shine through.
- You’ll have the chance to apply your solid understanding of digital communications channels including web, email and social media.
- You’ll be at the centre of the work, being the key contact for all stakeholders in the process, meaning that negotiation, persuasion and conflict handling is second nature.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
Knowledge of print communications materials, but your willingness to learn new things is even more important.
This is a Contract, Full Time role. The Charity reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
As part of this application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your CV and complete a full application including evidence on how you meet the skills, knowledge, and experience requested.
Closing date: 23:59, 19 September 2021
Please click 'Apply’ - you will be prompted to complete a short CHM Recruit form before being redirected to the employer’s website to complete your online application for this position.
This charity is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
No agencies please.