Digital Content Executive
Digital Content Executive, Watford -
We’ve partnered exclusively with a brilliant client of ours, who are building up their content division, in an already very established and sizable marketing team. Working across both B2B and B2C, with a portfolio of huge consumer brands, they’re at the forefront within their sector.
With 3 days home working per week available, exceptional benefits and great progression, you’re joining a leading organisation with masses of investment into their team.
- Creating and delivering a portfolio of engaging and creative content for a mix of channels, predominantly digital
- Producing high quality content across web, email, marketing materials and more
- Devising SEO rich content, that is well aligned with brand tone of voice
- Ensuring imagery you’ve created hit the brief and deliveres key messaging
- Managing the tagging of content and working across departments to support wider sales and marketing with campaigns
- Confidentially utilising CMS and working with HTML
Your Current Skills
- You will have at least 2-4 years experience in a content heavy role
- You will be expert at righting grammatically correct and compelling content, with an eye for detail and aesthetics
- You will understand SEO best practices and how to create SEO rich content
- You will move at ease within the back end of the site and have both CMS and HTML knowledge
- You will understand tagging systems
- Whilst you will be confident creating content you will also know how to plan content
- You will be tenacious and driven
Ts & Cs
This is a great opportunity to join a leading services provider who are at the heart of many well-known home brands.
With two days in the office and three from home, due to the location of their Watford based office this roles is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire, including St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Slough, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Harpenden, Amersham, Windsor, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Rickmansworth, Luton, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Reading, Bracknell and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly