Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive, Peterborough -
The Company –Email Marketing Executive/Manager
ARE YOU A PROFFICIENT DIGITAL MARKETER WHO SPECIALISES IN CRM AND EMAIL MARKETING?
DO YOU PRIDE YOURSELF IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR THE BIGGER PICTURE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY WHERE YOU ARE MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE WITHIN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY?
If you answered yes to any of the above then we may have the perfect role for you!!
Our client is highly respected within the medical technology with over 15 years’ experience in the industry from developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to different health care facilities.
They live and breathe their company values with all goals aligned which makes them a fantastic employer if you are ambitious and willing to work hard whilst getting a real sense of achievement!
The Role –Email Marketing Executive/Manager
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a small marketing team, your main duties will be:
- Developing and building email campaigns with the use of Click Dimensions
- Researching and delivering copy for email campaigns, with the help of the wider team and Graphic Designer.
- Analyse data and evaluate click through rates and performance, creating reports and making recommendations.
- Working closely with brand managers and marketing team to identify new opportunities
- Email campaigns in line with brand positioning and product/service propositions
The Requirements –Email Marketing Executive/Manager
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in email campaign and CRM management
- Ideally have a degree in marketing or similar field
- Broad knowledge of email campaigns and analysis, and CRM management ideally using Microsoft Dynamics
If you are someone who values the importance of job satisfaction, enjoys working as part of a team but also autonomously, and can jump between being a creative and analytical then this could be the role for you!!
Due to the location of their Peterborough based office, this role will be commutable from Corby, March, Chatteris, Stamford, Peterborough, Yaxley, Alconbury, Huntingdon, St Ives, Sawtry, Ely and wider areas of North Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly