Lead Front End Developer (Work from Home - UK) – Up to £85k DOE plus benefits
This awesome tech owner is growing rapidly and offer some great incentives. They have a strong foundation and now want a strong Lead Front End Developer.
This thriving tech owner is looking for a strong and experienced hands-on Front-End Engineering Lead to work in a Scrum Agile team building the companies next generation of scalable SaaS products using the latest architectural patterns and practices, development frameworks, cloud technologies and software delivery practices.
This Lead Front End Developer will work in a cross functional Scrum Agile team that includes back-end developers building a RESTful API that the front-end application will communicate with.
What this Lead Front End Developer will need to do:
• Line manage and be the technical lead for the front-end resources in your team in collaboration with the Principal Engineers.
• Hold regular 1-2-1 sessions to mentor and coach your team to develop their skills and to grow their capabilities to become a highly motivated and highly efficient cross functional unit
• Matrix manage front end developers across all teams to ensure they operate using the same coding standards. Work with other Front End Engineering Managers and Senior Front End Engineering Managers to develop a learning path to evolve their technical skills.
• Collaborate with Principle Engineers to architect the solutions that your team work on
• Collaborate with the wider team to analyse, design and ship new features
• Collaborate with DevOps to build a comprehensive set of CI/CD pipelines that allow the team to deliver features on a continual basis.
• Develop and evolve coding standards within the team and wider department
• Implement measures to ensure work is delivered to a high level of quality and manage technical debt to ensure this is kept under control
How this Lead Front End Developer will succeed:
• Produce high quality and well thought through architectural designs for enterprise level solutions
• Able to manage and lead your team and evolve the skills and working practices
• Able to design and implement high quality code and deliver on time and as per estimate
• Demonstrate good attention to detail with the majority of work tasks passing QA and reaching “Done” in 1-2 attempts
• Able to analyse and troubleshoot technical issues and provide options for solutions
• Demonstrate excellent personal organisation with the ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
• Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
• Able to work with the team to organise and ensure work is developed in the right sequence to enable successful delivery
• Able to work under own initiative
• Able to bring functional and technical solutions to the table to help solve team challenges
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Build positive and professional working relationships with your colleagues to enable a positive and collaborative team working environment.
• Able to mentor members of the team and educate them about our processes and guide them to finding solutions to technical challenges.
• Demonstrate expert domain and technical knowledge of all aspects of the solutions that your team build and deliver
• Demonstrate an excellent commercial understanding of the services that ITG provides to its clients
• Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude
This tech owner is all about its employees - are you an experienced Lead Front End Developer looking for a new and exciting challenge with an business who’ll offer you a career as opposed to a job, alongside many benefits?
If this sounds like your kind of Lead Front End Developer role, please get in touch quoting job reference AP966b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for AP966b
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly