New Business Client Manager
New Business Client Manager, Central London / Remote – £33 - £41k DOE plus 20% bonus and benefits
This agency is the UK’s leading shopper media business. They offer a unique and collaborative approach that brings retailers and brands together to deliver exceptional results. Are you the sales and business growth focused New Business Client Manager they need to bolster their already successful team?
The key responsibilities of this New Business Client Manager role:
- Working autonomously across the end-to-end business cycle from prospecting and outreach, to leading meeting and maintaining contract, through to closing the business – managing the commercial agreement and governance process
- Managing their marketing channels including website, LinkedIn and the monthly newsletter
- Supporting on the development of the proposition, proactively shaping the strategy behind our growth and how to go to market
- Leading a number of cross-agency projects. Examples include managing the agency’s awards programme, being their technical wiz and SEO specialist, or running their events programme
- Overseeing the new business margin target, alongside a requirement for detailed commercial reporting
What we’re looking for in this New Business Client Manager:
- A proven track record of delivering business growth in a fast-paced, challenging environment (sector experience is preferable)
- A blend of strong commercial acumen and creative thinking
- A high degree of autonomy with a drive to succeed
- Experience in a growing FMCG or shopper environment (preferably)
- Experience working in a fast paced matrixed organisation with a solution focused mind-set
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, within a demanding and high performing work environment
Are you the ambitious New Business Client Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS635b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for New Business Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly