Senior Social Media & Content Executive
Would you like to be part of a thriving digital agency whose culture and values, has treating their employees as their no.1 asset, at its core?
You’d be joining a business growing at pace with an increasing number of well-known household brands, amongst their growing client base. This isn’t a role for a plodder but if you’re searching for the chance to have a genuine impact and shape the direction the Social Media division will take, then read on, this could be ideal for you.
Working with a mix of corporate brands and high-growth SME’s you’ll be developing the blueprint for delivering ‘best in class’ Social Media, Content and E-Mail Campaigns. You’ll have a tangible career path with the opportunity to develop into a management role as the function scales. In addition, we’ll actively encourage and support you in developing your experience in other areas too, such as Paid Social & Paid Search through our internal training programme.
It’s likely you’ve developed experience in directly managing Organic Social Media campaigns and Content Marketing for blogs, Email Marketing, SEO & websites. You know how to deliver increases in engagement, traffic & revenue either agency or client-side. You’re used to working on a diverse range of businesses & sectors (B2C & B2B) in a fast-paced environment & comfortable managing campaigns from planning stages to presenting results. You’re confident in producing engaging creative content & used to planning ahead through schedules & client comms.
From a Content Marketing perspective, you have strong experience of writing for blogs, email marketing comms (e.g. through Mailchimp), as well as basic knowledge of SEO principles. You also have experience of making basic website content edits through platforms such as WordPress. Most of all, you’ll be surrounded by people who have a genuine passion for what they do & will thrive in our amazing autonomous ‘people first’ culture.
- Ambition to become Bham’s biggest & best Digital Agency growing to 50 people by 2024
- Amazing perks & a culture that’s autonomous, collaborative & open to new ideas
- An opportunity to grow with us & learn from the most talented people in the city
- Opportunity for you to develop in other areas of Digital Marketing through training
- A chance to influence how our Organic Social Media service develops & grows
You've got to have
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience in managing organic Social Media campaigns
- An ability to plan, execute & manage campaigns, as well as present/report results to clients
- Strong experience of scheduling platforms & creative tools such as Hootsuite, Canva etc.
- Excellent written English skills & experience of content writing & content marketing
- A highly ambitious & proactive ‘can-do’ attitude that can’t be taught
To stand out from the rest, you’ll have these extras!
- Ability to edit and create content in platforms such as Photoshop highly desirable
- Working experience of editing WordPress websites is highly desirable
- Creative, design or web design experience is highly desirable
- Experience of Email Marketing platforms such as Mailchimp is highly beneficial to the role
- Video editing & live video experience desirable
- Facebook Blueprint or other relevant certification desirable
- Experience of technical or off-site SEO is desirable
- Experience of managing Social Media Ads campaigns (e.g. Facebook Ads) is desirable
- Working experience of Google Analytics, Shopify, Unbounce, HotJar, Crazy Egg etc. beneficial
List of 25 amazing perks that include.:
- Apple MacBook Air laptop with dual screen set up (both office and at home)
- Annual service gifts (Apple AirPods, Watches, iPads, weekend breaks and more!)
- Birthday gifted as extra day off
- Choose your working hours
- Flexible hybrid working model: 40% home working & 60% office working
- Employee rewards App - Bonusly
- £500 dedicated training budget
- Employee wellbeing & assistance program inc. 24 hr support line
- Payday team lunch & drinks
- Modern city centre office 10 mins from New St station
Up to 29 days holiday:
- 25 Days annual leave as standard for all employees at all grades
- Extra day gifted for Birthdays
- Extra day gifted for house moves
- Extra day gifted for marriages
- 'Get out of jail' card (day off without notice no questions asked!)
Sound Good? Get in touch with your CV, we’d love to tell you more.
Apply for Senior Social Media & Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly