£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Reading - Hybrid working options available
A fast growing, information technology consultancy organisation based in Reading
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Marketing Manager with a commercial, lead generation marketing background. The successful candidate will have significant experience managing and delivery multi-channel campaigns and managed a growing team.
- Driving and developing the marketing strategy and campaigns aligned with business strategies.
- Deliver multi-channel campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention
- Build and manage strategic relationships and partner with external agencies and media contacts.
- Creating and managing engaging content to support lead generation, including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, webinars etc.
- Identify and test campaigns within core marketing channels
- Manage elements of the marketing budget, ensuring maximum return on expenditure
- Significant experience in a marketing role with specific contribution to a multi-channel marketing strategy and plans.
- Experience working in a hands-on role delivering marketing campaigns including digital and social media activity.
- Experience of managing a budget.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders both internal and external partners and providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forever developing business, therefore the opportunity would best suit a Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Customer Acquisition Manager, Senior Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager etc.
The business is based in Reading.
Please contact Samantha Oswald to discuss the role in more detail or apply directly.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly