Primary Care Support Officer
Your new company
Working within the NHS' Long term plan which is focused on a five year forward view for the NHS.
Your new role
- As post-holder you will act as a conduit between the CCG and Primary Care Networks (PCN) ensuring effective engagement and support PCN Clinical Directors in the management of the Camden Locality Engagement events
- You will be supporting senior commissioners in the delivery of a programme of work that supports primary care transformation in the context of fostering a borough integrated care partnership
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to establish effective communication and engagement and ensure prompt cascade of information to all relevant parties.
- you will develop excellent working relationships with the practices, GP organisations including Primary Care Networks (PCNs), Local Authority and other stakeholders to support delivery of key objectives
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a knowledge of primary care commissioning and payment mechanisms including SBS, you will be adept at Excel and other office software systems.
- Have strong organisational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills and be adept at organising events note taking.
- As such experience in project management and change management is preferable.
Day to day responsibilities
- Establishing a local communication network through the Primary Care Network Clinical Directors.
- Providing business administration support to the CDs to ensure effective communication across 8 Primary care Networks
- To collect and collate information returns that come back into Primary Care from primary care contracts
- Financial responsibilities- process and redirect invoices through the SBS electronic system
- Information management- * Establish and maintain a well organised records management system including the design of electronic and manual filing systems to ensure that information is current and accessible.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.