Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager, Cheadle, Up to £40,000 plus bonus and great benefits
Work with one of the UK’s leading financial services brands as a Marketing & Communications Manager. In this brand new role you’ll be creating, delivering and measuring campaigns to engage with their B2B and B2C customers and partners.
You’ll get loads of autonomy, so the perfect opportunity for a successful campaign manager to make an impact on the business. You’ll be tasked with reaching out to customers at all parts of the customer journey and creating engaging campaigns to increase brand awareness, create engagement and conversions.
Create, build and deliver end-to-end campaigns to generate new business and build brand awareness. These will incorporate all aspects; alignment of activities with business goals, setting objectives, creating campaigns, ensuring their delivery and success.
Maximise campaigns through collaboration with the wider marketing team, leveraging the relevant benefits from the full marketing mix and working to a budget.
Build up an exemplary knowledge of the business to proactively identify opportunities to target customers. Build effective internal relationships with the sales teams to maximise campaigns. Working closely with strategic partners to deliver effective channel marketing.
Create media plans to seek out opportunities to build brand awareness through thought leadership.
What you’ll get in return
The benefits are great with additional perks for working within a privately owned company:
- Performance related bonus, and an additional bonus based on the company’s annual performance
- An additional day off for your Birthday plus a generous holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Life assurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, healthcare cash plan
- Free gym
- Retail and leisure discount scheme and travel season ticket loads
- Opportunity to utilise company holiday homes
- Genuine career development opportunities and sponsorship of qualifications that are aligned to business needs
What you’ll need
- Proven track record in end-to-end campaign management; from identifying concepts to campaign planning, delivery and measurement
- Experience of utilising the full marketing mix to create opportunities for the business
- Previous experience marketing in Financial Services and knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements is desirable
- Channel marketing experience
- Data-driven with the ability to analyse, evaluate and react positively to data
- Tons of energy and enthusiasm to come up with new ideas and try new things
- As with any financial institution, you’ll need to be able to pass a credit check
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Click apply and we’ll be in touch.
Apply for Marketing & Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly