Fantastic PPC Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - European Language wanted
Search has been part of this wonderful agency for over five years. Initially a team of two looked after both paid and organic search and the team has since grown to a team of over 20! This growth has been fostered through the development of an entrepreneurial attitude and a drive to explore new areas within the business. The aim to continue this growth through both search and other biddable media channels.
Be part of a centralised biddable execution and market coordination team which covers 19 European Markets.
It is a great opportunity to join the team and build this area of the business. The integrated nature means that you will get direct exposure to, and work with, a range of talented specialists across the full advertising & marketing spectrum. If you want to grow your integrated advertising exposure our collaborative culture means proactive team members are able to develop their skills in new areas with the support of specialists around them.
The Paid Search Manager or Search Account Executive will be part of the Paid Search Team and you will be managing the day to day activity across Spain / France / Germany / Holland or Middle East or UK market and you will report into the Senior Paid Search Manager.
· Campaign Management
· Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
· Take ownership of advanced Google Ads products and optimisation techniques, such as modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
· Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and the other tech platform
· Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
· Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
· Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning (mindshare), analytics, web dev, planning etc.
· Technology / Reporting
· Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well.
· Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and Googles DataStudio
· Dig into data and FoE analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
· Supporting the Senior Paid Search Manager in the management of other European markets where needed
· Occasionally provide assistance and support to other members of the Search Teams in the other markets.
· Occasionally getting involved in executing paid social campaigns
· Stay up to date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
· Language support with regards to ad copy and keywords for accounts not directly managed by yourself
What’s in it for you…
· A fully scoped out and bespoke training plan on all things Paid Search to give you the confidence to activate campaigns
· We will provide you with all the necessary training for all relevant platforms, tools and systems
· You will get exposure to the work of the other agency teams – creative, media, analytics, tech and others.
· You will have unprecedented access to Google resource.
· You will be able to attend all workshops and presentations organised by the media teams and our partners, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Oculus and others.
· Benefits include – life insurance, contributory pension, gym membership scheme and eye care
· A new office in the heart of London
· Flexible working between the office and home
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and develop experience in the industry.
- 12mth+ hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
· Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
· Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
· A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
· Degree or a higher education qualification
· Fluency in a second European language; French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or German
· Google ads certification
Apply for Fantastic PPC Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - European Language wanted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly