Digital Media Account Manager
- Job Role
- Account Manager
This agency has a long history of producing famous creative campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands. A fantastic opportunity has come about to join one of the most innovative agency models and teams who's objective is to enable their flagship client to grow its brand value around the world more effectively.
The team brings expertise in data, analytics, media, customer experience and CRM, all of which help drive and inspire innovation and creativity.
The agency has a vacancy for a Media Account Manager to work on their flagship automotive account. The key aspects of the role involve:
- Successful selling through of media strategies, plans and partnerships
- Clear ownership of campaigns and programs from beginning to end – seamlessly executed
- The ability to provide persuasive perspective informed by data
- Identify insights and defend strategic thinking with data
- An openness to new thinking, new ways of working and partnering with other disciplines in a collaborative way
- Staying up to date on the automotive industry and the client's current initiatives
- A core responsibility will be to ensure the media planning output slots in seamlessly to the wider agency processes, alongside the investment, digital, creative, data and measurement teams to facilitate a consistent team output.
The Ideal Candidate:
The agency is looking for a Media Account Manager who loves the creative process as much as they love media planning and implementation. They will have integrated media experience and will have planned and executed campaigns across multiple channels, especially digital. Programmatic specialist knowledge is a plus.
They will be comfortable working with data, analytics and measurement, and excel at media fundamentals including various planning tools such TGI, Channel Planner, ComScore, Nielsen and more.
We need somebody that’s digitally fluent but not myopic. The right person will get how digital media fits into a broader communications framework and will be equally comfortable talking about other media, too. They are curious about the client’s business and sales challenges to get to know their brand and understand their objectives.
This is a permanent position paying £30-40k depending on experience. Digital experience is a must.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send in your CV today!
Apply for Digital Media Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly