Freelance Ecommerce Merchandiser 3 months - great brand - £300-400/day
This extremely successful and brilliant eCommerce brand is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join the team and drive trading performance over their peak period in the run-up to Christmas.
You will be analysing the website and app performance and implementing merchandising strategies to drive trade and increase engagement, conversion, and revenue.
You will love digging into data and also creating an impactful visual experience.
The focus will be around Christmas and Black Friday and maximising the opportunity in these key periods.
- You will have worked in a similar eCommerce role and be able to respond to a fast-on-line trading environment.
- You have a keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt to last-minute changes.
- You are an effective communicator, and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have experience with analytics and reporting using Google Analytics, Tableau, and Looker.
- You have previous experience working with Content Management Systems.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with this iconic brand that is one of the leaders in the eCommerce online world, so apply now so you don’t miss out.
Apply for Freelance Ecommerce Merchandiser 3 months - great brand - £300-400/day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly