Paid Media Manager (Contract or Permanent)
3 days left
- Job Role
- Paid Search Planner
Paid Media Manager, (100% Remote Working) – Contract or Permanent, £26-35k DOE plus benefits
This business is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. They deliver business growth for their clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies. Are you the 100% remote working Paid Media Manager they need right now?
They’re looking for a Paid Media Manager who can drive growth, handle multiple clients and projects, and is able to be the lead across accounts. In addition to this, at the more senior end you should have a keen eye for detail and be able to train junior members of the team.
This Paid Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead campaigns across social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.).
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns which drive growth.
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs (customer acquisition and ROI).
- Build a testing framework.
- Analyse data to spot key trends and report them to key stakeholders.
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities.
- Support the team director with new business.
- Tracking knowledge across web (pixels, GTM etc.) and app (MMPs)
- Line manage Junior Manager(s) and help guide their development.
The requirements for this Paid Media Manager role:
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently but is also a team player.
- Knowledge across social platforms and search.
What this Paid Media Manager can look forward to:
- 100% remote working with the option to go into their office in the heart of Soho, London
- Being a part of one of the world’s largest independent advertising agencies
- Full flexible working with an early finish on Fridays
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they’ve varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Opportunities to look after your health and wellbeing with Yoga and fitness classes
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks
Are you the talented Paid Media Manager this top agency need? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SP044h.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Paid Media Manager (Contract or Permanent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly