Social Media and Content Executive
Social Media and Content Executive, London -
This is such a huge and exciting opportunity for social media marketers who love all things health and wellbeing and who are demonstrably creative. We’re looking for marketers to think outside of the box, get creative, disrupt the social media market and push this brilliant brand forward as they continue to grow.
Offering two days home working and three from the office, in North London, easily commutable from King Cross and surrounding locations.
With a highly established customer base and ambitious targets, this is literally the best time to join!
- Passionate about all things social and content, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within social media and content marketing
- Ability to get obsessed with their health and wellbeing brand, coming in with a minimum of 2 years consumer experience
- A love for creating engaging content, and demonstrable skills within written and visual content and good SEO experience
- Appreciation for aesthetics and good visuals, having confident skills within Adobe or Canva
- A drive for growth and customer engagement, showing the ability to execute analytics across social and record growth
- Diversity to your skill set and any skills in wider marketing software’s such as WooCommerce, MailChimp and more, would be beneficial
- Creating highly engaging and innovative content for social media and digital channels!
- Delivering storytelling campaigns across Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram and up and coming platforms
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and keeping content creative
- Executing informative blogs, articles and email marketing content
- Utilising Canva and Adobe CS to build eye catching design and deliver storytelling messages
- Driving Google Analytics across channels and reporting on engagement
This is such an exciting opportunity to grow an already established brand either further, with a big focus on story telling and social media engagement, we’re looking for creativity and dynamism!
Due to the location of their North London office, this would be most commutable, three days a week for those local to Kings Cross, Watford, Wembley, Harrow, Edgware, Enfield, Cheshunt, London, Twickenham and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Social Media and Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly