Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Cambridgeshire -
My client is a well-established digital marketing agency who has a team of 10 and is growing from strength to strength. They are on the look-out for a passionate digital marketer to run a wide range of digital marketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients from various sectors!
Offering hybrid working and strong progression, it’s a great time to join!
My client is looking for someone who can implement digital campaigns across a range of sectors.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Running a range of digital marketing campaigns for various clients
- Implementing briefs giving by account managers or clients
- Creating monthly reports using tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio and Search Console
- Implementing SEO and user experience campaigns
- Website design
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience
- SEO/SEM/ Keyword Research Experience
- Experience with online marketing platforms, such as SEMrush or similar
- Knowledge of WordPress, Shopify and Magento CMS and optimisation
- Photoshop/ graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer who is a real team player, if this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly