Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager, High Wycombe -
Do you want to be part of an inclusive people centric culture for a fresh and fun business?
Are you a social media expert with digital campaign experience?
Do you have an interest within the medical industry?
My client provides digital publishing services for ‘all things’ medical within the B2B industry. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing Medical Communications agency ideally located on the Buckinghamshire/Berkshire border. With flexible working available and strong opportunities for progression and personal development, now is the ideal time to join!
This position also offers a hybrid working structure with just 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. Our client prides themselves in their culture and believe a family friendly environment is important for productivity and also wellbeing.
The Role – Digital Marketing Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, with an emphasis on social media and paid ads. Working with clients big and small, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some exciting large-scale digital projects.
The main duties of this role include:
- Developing and executing a social media strategy to drive growth for the business and their clients
- Managing paid social campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to drive awareness of their clients and promote their businesses to targeted audiences
- Implement integrated digital marketing campaigns, testing, analysing and looking at gaps in the market to ensure campaigns are optimised
- Coordinating email campaigns, optimising web pages and creating digital content for use across multiple online channels
- Carrying out research and analysis to enhance the growth of the business and achieve the objectives
To be considered you will have:
- 3-4 years’ experience working in digital marketing
- Ideally, experience working in or an interest in the medical industry or B2B or agency experience
- A proven background developing social media strategies (organic and paid) and an understanding of design software such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple client projects
- Prior budget management experience of six-figure sums would be ideal
- A marketing or sciences degree is beneficial, however not essential
This is a highly creative opportunity working within a people-centric business who foster a positive working environment. After an exceptional year of growth for themselves and their clients, they are now looking for a proactive digital marketer with a passion for social media to take the lead on their digital strategy.
Sound like the role you’ve been looking for? Then get in touch today!
Due to the location of this role is commutable from Amersham, Chesham, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead and Tring to name a few but, there is flexible working so candidates who live a little further away are encouraged to apply!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly