Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive, Colchester -
We are recruiting on an exclusive basis for a highly admired and very well thought of consumer brand name… who are by far the market leaders in the industry and are experiencing continuous growth. They are a pioneer in terms of their products and are seen as the ‘go to’ for quality and longevity.
Innovators within their sector for creating a range of active products for all ages, they are on the lookout for a brand-new digital marketer role, to join their growing team.
Offering strong training and development, flexible working, and progression within the company, there is no better time to join this iconic British brand name!
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage and develop digital marketing campaigns to increase engagement and sales across all paid channels
- Measure the success of campaigns and produce reports on results using tools and analytics and ensure growth targets are met
- Manage all PPC campaigns to enhance loyalty and brand awareness
- Ensure budget management
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- A strong understanding of digital media
- Experience working with PPC campaigns and organic traffic, SEO and SEM
- Results driven – and not afraid to try new things in digital
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive who can implement their skills and really progress within the company. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly