New role within international litigation law firm, assisting the senior digital marketing executive and reporting into the digital marketing manager with online marketing strategies and digital marketing planning. London based with hybrid working scheme, great firm, and friendly culture!
This firm are seeking a digital marketer to work across all legal departments and with the firms wider Marketing and Business Development team to enhance their digital work. You will be focusing on raising the company’s profile across all digital marketing channels.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Liaising with other departments, the broader marketing and business development team to assist with the updates of the firm’s website
- Supporting on the firm’s SEO strategy to drive traffic to the firm’s website
- Assisting with the monitoring of the firm’s use of social media
- Providing regular reporting and analysis of website usage using Google Analytics
- Researching online trends,
- Supporting on marketing projects and supporting the team as required
They are looking for someone full of ideas. A possible project in the future is the revamp of the firm’s website, so you will get to assist with this!