Marketing Systems Analyst - Data and technical role within a global leading law firm – Based in Liverpool. Great role for someone with a technical IT background.
This international law firm are seeking a Marketing Systems Analyst to join their Business Development, Marketing & Communications team to implement and support continuous improvement and product support for several of their systems.
The firm have recently migrated to Intapp OnePlace as their CRM system to give them greater visibility of their activities with clients and focus on areas of potential growth. The Marketing Systems Analyst will work under the direction of the systems Manager, supporting the scoping, development, testing and implementation of ongoing customizations to the OnePlace platform as well as the administration and prioritization of customization requests. You will also work with other members of the BDMC team on several other key marketing systems, such as our eMarketing, event/webinar and Alumni platforms.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Update and support improvements and reports to OnePlace
- Manage support tickets with the vendor to resolution
- Provide hands-on technical support for end users
- Collaborate with the Business Systems team
- Troubleshoot OnePlace technical issues.
- Work closely with the Data Steward team and the OnePlace manager to support client data-related improvements to OnePlace
- Assist the wider BDMC team with some of the more technical and client data-related tasks (data segmentation, list building etc).
This role is great for someone who has an extensive understanding of the role of Business Development, Marketing & Communications within a law firm or professional services firm.