Remote role based in the South of England
Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability IT solutions for remote physical and virtual PC and server workstations.
With recent investment from a leading UK based tech fund, we are perfectly placed to continue driving innovation and taking our market by storm. We work with all manner of companies to provide amazing solutions, from banks to call centres, designers to post-production studios, ensuring every day brings a new adventure.
What’s more, our customer base includes Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises as well as local and national governments meaning we are operating at the pinnacle of the industry.
Amulet Hotkey was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in the UK where its design and manufacturing facilities are based with sales, support and technology centres in London and New York.
We are now seeking a creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team in a remote capacity.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 pa, DOE
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 28 days with service), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexitime Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Joining bonus (direct applicants only)
This is an amazing opportunity for a digital marketing professional to develop and grow their career with our exciting, innovative company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved and grow your digital marketing skills, flexing your creative muscles and producing truly inspirational work.
So, if you want to build on your existing experience whilst working for a rapidly growing, future-facing business, apply today!
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will develop and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns that drive traffic to the company website and generate interest in our solutions.
You’ll be involved in a wide variety of marketing initiatives from social media and website management to SEO strategizing, email and PPC campaigns. Tracking, measuring and reporting on performance, you’ll work to increase uptake and results from each of these elements.
Your role will also involve:
- Handling marketing automation activities
- Implementing email and display advertising campaigns
- Creating and managing link building strategies
- Keeping up with the latest trends to evolve our marketing platforms and strategies
To be considered as a Digital Marketing Executive you will need:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Previous experience of using Wordpress and marketing automation tools
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (such as LinkedIn and Twitter), SEO best practice and website analytics
- The ability to be creative and analytical
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
Existing knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing and Communications Executive, Marketing Executive, Website & Digital Content Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing Executive, or Content and Marketing Executive.
Webrecruit and Amulet Hotkey are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to take your next step as a Digital Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.