- Work alongside the marketing team and web agency to improve the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of all sites in line with the marketing strategy, business plan and lead generation goals
- Create, build and manage the day-to-day administration of all paid online advertising channels, including Google Adwords and LinkedIn
- Create and manage campaign landing pages, and conduct A/B testing to maximise and grow B2B lead generation opportunities
- Take responsibility for ensuring that our client website is integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing and build
To succeed in this flexible role, you will need the following:
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Creativity, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Technical knowledge and development of campaigns to improve results
- Relationship with internal and external customers
- Ability to carry out any project assigned by Management to meet the needs of the business and cross-train on other marketing activities
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this Full-time Digital Marketing Executive job in Liverpool, please contact us today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit [Register to View] and [Register to View]