Are you ready to take on a new challenge in your digital marketing career? If so, please keep reading! You have the opportunity to join an internationally known business in their field, who offer luxury products to some very highly renowned global brands. Working as their new Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll work in a broad digital role with focus on social media management and website/content development. They are based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and you’ll need to be within commuting distance of the offices.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be focusing on advertising the company’s brand and products by using its online channels. You will have multiple key responsibilities:
- Management of multiple social media channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- Creating digital strategies and applying them to meet business timelines and goals
- Creating and delivering content across social channels
- Website management and content creation via CMS
- Managing budgets and timelines
- Monitoring industries’ trends and standards
- 2-4 years of broad digital marketing experience within a similar level role
- Experience in creating and delivering content on online platforms, mainly websites and social media channels
- Confident with website management via CMS software, ideally Umbraco or similar (WordPress)
- Proven and successful experience managing social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Experience in communicating and working with agencies and suppliers
- Confidence in using software; CRM, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Suite
To be part of this team, candidates living in Bedford, Sandy, Biggleswade, Cambourne, Peterborough, March, Ely, Huntingdon, St Neots, and Cambridge are the most suitable location for traveling due to the location of the office.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.