Digital Acquisition Manager
My client is an ambitious market disruptor in the financial services space. They are currently going through an exciting growth trajectory.
They have developed a product that is highly tailored to their audience and is already hugely successful.
But the potential is huge.
They are looking to expand their marketing team so they can continue to develop highly creative and thought-provoking marketing campaigns through DRTV, web, PPC, SEO, social media, brand, and PR.
This is an excellent opportunity to be at the start of this journey and grow your marketing skill set and have hands on ownership of high growth marketing campaigns.
- To develop and execute digital marketing acquisition plans that deliver against KPIs
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing and internal functions to ensure optimised and consistent customer experience and brand presence.
- Monitor and track results, ensuring all activity is optimised.
- Manage, motivate and develop the digital team.
- Analytical and commercial digital marketing professional.
- Experience across PPC, SEO, digital display, and social acquisition.
- Experience of working with digital agencies.
- Focus on acquisition and the tracking, reporting and analysis of results.
- Inquisitive and curious.
- Creative, always looking at unique ways to approach problems.