PPC Manager, Saffron Walden -
Our client is a highly respected player within their industry, at the forefront of innovation and with a fresh approach to online retail. If you’re looking for a new challenge within an award-winning consumer business, then this role is for you!
You will be responsible for all paid advertising, campaigns, and strategies. This is a hands-on role and will suit candidates who have a passion for paid advertising and all associated channels.
Day-to-day, you could be…
- Generating new paid search campaigns, ads etc.
- Implementing and tracking all paid marketing campaigns.
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis and identifying trends and insights. As well as creating reports on findings.
- Managing Google AdWords, Google Shopping, and Bing advertising accounts.
- Monitoring website analytics as well as landing page optimisation etc.
- Managing the budget and providing recommendations for strategies and campaigns.
Requirements: To be successful, you must have…
- Minimum 3 years of PPC/SEO experience.
- A commercial mind with a proven track record of driving PPC performance.
- Experience with managing high turnover budgets.
- The ability to analyse data, numbers, and metrics.
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex (This role is 5 days in the office)
Due to the location of this role, it is easily commutable from Great Chesterford, Newport, Whittlesford, Elsenham, Debden, Duxford, Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted Mountfitchet, Sawbridgeworth, Stevenage, Letchworth, Royston, Braintree, Haverhill, and Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.