Web Producer (AEM), Kings Cross (Hybrid) – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Are you a Web Producer looking to join an innovative, growing digital agency with some great work in the pipeline? Here’s your opportunity to become a part of a team who are incredible at what they do. You’ll be embedded within the client team, who are developing web and landing pages using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
While here you’ll be overseeing the creation, updating and maintaining of content in Adobe CQ5 / AEM. As Web Producer you’ll support in-production and manage priorities, coordination and communication with the client for the agency. This Web Producer will be working with the PM and stakeholders to manage campaigns, products and source roll-out and much more.
Are you a Web Producer with great experience using AEM? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. You’ll be working with cutting edge technology to deliver a variety of web projects and provide input to SEO, UX, User Journey, Site Architecture and more.
Here’s what you’ll be working on as Web Producer:
- Working with Project Managers, stakeholders, clients and other teams to deliver work
- Ensuring smooth delivery of web and landing page projects using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Tracking content through planning and development
- Provide input to SEO, UX, User Journey, Taxonomy and Site Architecture
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Web Producer:
- Strong experience using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience working with international, multi-lingual, multi-domain web estate
- Client / stakeholder management experience
- Experience utilising tools such as Google Analytics, AdSense, Adobe SiteCatalyst etc.
If you’re the Web Producer we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting JW1083.
Please also visit [Register to View]