Digital Project Manager (Producer) - London/Southampton – Up to £40K DOE
This independent, creative and innovation agency are looking for a Digital Project Manager/Producer to join their thriving team. They have a combination of long-standing client relationships and have on-boarded some new and exciting brands.
They’re looking for a passion for advertising, a desire to learn and the ability to adapt and remain calm when the heat is on. Thriving on execution and process, from project initiation through to completion and delivery. Producers are fearless when it comes to detail and can work comfortably across all digital media; social, video and localisation.
As a Digital Project Manager, your responsibilities are:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards, all whilst keeping track of set budgets.
- You will collaborate closely with clients as well as internal Strategy, Design and Experience Design teams, ensuring teamwork between all parties.
- You'll have people skills that will enable you to build relationships with clients so that you understand them, what they want, need and expect
As a Digital Project Manager, you must:
- Have an excellent eye for detail, you're the one that picks up mistakes in articles and on posters and wonders why no one stopped it getting through
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role, ideally in an agency environment
- Have people skills that will enable you to build relationships with clients so that you understand them and what they want, need & expect
Their flexible working policy means whilst you will have an office base (either Southampton or London) you can choose where you work and when. Whether it is one of the offices or from home. They like to get everyone together for specific meetings and encourage everyone to go into an office on a Tuesday and Thursday. Your working day can be flexible around your needs with core hours from 10am to 4pm.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes and want to work with some great people and amazing clients, we want to hear from you! Get in touch quoting ILS072