If you’re looking for a new challenge in your UX career, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a UX Analyst at a highly regarded digital marketing agency you’ll get to work with blue chip companies and famous brands within competitive sectors, including travel, finance, iGaming, retail, leisure and fashion.
You’ll be well-paid and well trained. You’ll also receive many other benefits.
What you'll get
£35k plus benefits:
- Hybrid work: 1-2 days in the office
- Free lunches in the office
- Unlimited holiday
- Casual dress code
- Quarterly social events & other regular social events
- Enhanced pension contributions
- A personal healthcare plan
- Maternity (1 year) and paternity (2 months) leave
- Flexible working options
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Help with your commuting costs (including season ticket loans and a cycle to work scheme)
- Training & development (From in-house induction sessions and knowledge sharing to external courses and conferences and events, you’ll get all the help you need with your personal development)
Your new company
With the chance to work at a progressive digital marketing agency, you’ll be offered exceptional career prospects.
You’ll be working on award-winning campaigns, with brands that are recognised around the world, and learn from some of the most talented people in the business. Some of the brands you’ll work with include:
Lloyds Bank, Adobe, Groupon, LG, Hertz, gsk, mbna, 888, Staples, Western Union, ghd, KPMG, Hermes, MTV Europe, Hilton, Lloyds of London.
You’ll be working for an agency that’s been recognised with awards. Ranking #1 for 5 years running in the Prolific North Top 50 Digital Agencies award! And receiving the ‘Best Digital Agency’ at the UK Search Awards. Among other awards.
What you’ll do in your new role
- Carry out UX Audits on client websites, highlighting areas for improvements and suggestions for change
- Carry out in-depth competitor analysis
- Facilitation and analysis of User Testing sessions, listening to and observing how users interact with websites
- Analysis of data to identify key drop off points in the user journey as well as any trends in user behaviour
- Writing up and presenting back key findings and recommendations
- Development of A/B testing hypotheses and planning of optimisation programmes
- Collaborating with other team members, internal teams, and stakeholders
Your requirements for the role
- 6 months+ experience in working in UX or related field
- Experience in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics or HotJar
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Naturally inquisitive, questions why, and looks beyond the data
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and positive attitude
- A passion for UX and a thirst to improve your knowledge & skillset
- Qualification in Psychology, Marketing or alternative relevant subject, e.g. UX design, HCI, computer sciences etc. desirable but not essential
Your personal qualities
You should be an ambitious, highly organised, and dedicated individual who is a strong team player and keen to continue their development within the field of User Experience.
What you need to do now
Apply with an up-to-date CV or call Chris on 0[Register to View] .